The new website of Go Lakes has just been put live.
The website features a lot of new content and is based on New Vision Group‘s new modular CMS Pro and features a number of great new additions such as:
- Dynamic tabbers
- Custom-built header slideshows
- Integration with My Recommendations
- Social media mashup block
- Flickr, Twitter and Facebook widgets (including on DMS pages)
- Content-managed CRM templates
- A custom DMS icon set
- …and more!
Click here to go to GoLakes.co.uk
The new website of Visit Oxford and Oxfordshire has just been put live.
The website features a lot of new content and is based on New Vision Group‘s new modular CMS Pro and features a host of new options and modules to maintain and update the site, from Flickr, YouTube and Facebook integration over to the brand-new EA (Events and Attractions) browse pages and live availability information.
Click here to go to Visit Oxford and Oxfordshire.
Happy days! 😀
The new Go Leicestershire website went live last month, and already it has been very successful!
If you haven’t had a chance to look at it yet (click here to visit the website), the site features a range of new features such as:
- New Vision’s brand new Modular CMS Pro
- A host of new social networking integration options, from Twitter to YouTube, Flickr and more
- Mapping using GPIN technology and a custom icon-set
- A wealth of dynamic sliders and carousels (all content-managed!)
- Content-managed forms, tying directly into the in-house CRM system
- Integration with ePersonalisation and My Recommendations
- TripAdvisor Integration on a DMS details level (both for accommodation and non-accommodation)
…and a lot more!
Read on for more screenshots and a video demonstration of the live site (by yours truly)…