A lot has happened in the world of information architecture, usability and Flash development…and I have been really slow updating the blog with useful information. For that I apologise. I changed jobs in August and am now a Web Services Development Manager at a lovely company called Melon Design & Marketing (our new website will go live soon!). Obviously, a new job requires new challenges, and these have taken a lot of my personal time to get used to the new climate and to effectively make a difference.
So, a quick update on this blog (thought it might be quite interesting, it certainly is for me!):
- The blog was set up on February 19th 2008
- Since then it has attracted over 26,000 views
- The biggest referrers at the moment are Ubisoft’s forum, Gearbox software forum, WebForumz.com a few magazine sites (due to the BiA post) and Facebook
- The RSS feed has attracted 67 readers (hey, its a start considering I never expected the blog to take off anyway!)
- Spam Karma has caught 712 spam messages since February (in your face, spammers!!)
Additionally, I have now joined Twitter, why not say “hi”, I would appreciate it 😉
Thanks and best wishes to all my readers, I’ll continue about IA, Usability and Flash Development soon!